Once a guy, always a proper guy

Monday, September 13, 2004

The woes of a seventeen year old....

I've decided, finally, to admit that i'm sixteen years, ten months and about twenty-two or twenty-three days old. Couldn't be bothered too much about maths...

Owyong's partly right this afternoon: Pple who keep blogs tend to be more stressed out... Partly true, as I'm not in a really good mood nowadays, though not because of my blog, and definitely not because of studies; sec four life is much worse... sigh. Nvm. My problems are mine, and it's up to me and me alone to deal with it. No one can help.

You all may be surprised at how much I actually ate for the whole day. Just a burger, a piece of guava, and a piece of cake... Sigh. Wish I can eat more, but I can't........

Soccer sessions today. Ha ha. Good thing about soccer: helps me to maintain a nice streamline body shape....... don't puke, ok? Your comp cost a ton. Bad thing about soccer: it makes you dirty, and lowers your concentration level for lessons. I was just too tired to pay much attention during maths, probably also because I was studying bio, but I was not absorbing much bio facts too.... sigh. So, soccer sessions. Scored three goals in all. Not bad.... considering that we're matched against an all-star team, starring Ong Wei "Scholes" Jian, Joseph "van Nistelrooy" Lee, Joel "Raul" Quek, Phan Yih "the blaster" Chyn (have to say, think he blasted less today, compared to several other occasions...)... ha ha. Nvm. Good defence, guys!

Sian... diarrhoea again in the morning... another spell of morning sickness coming up........ Just JOKING!!! I'm always, and will always be, a PROPER GUY!

After school was nice. Didn't know the guys were checking fantasy soccer in the library (btw, I was quite lucky that the total value of my team din drop by more than one buck... whew!), so, created havoc at the class bench. Since gloria and ms were being so derogatory right next to me, I threatened them with my handy water bottle, which luckily, still had much water in it. One remark about me, and I lower the plastic bottle; next remark, unscrew the bottle cap; another one, and I fill the cap with some water..... u noe the rest. I din really mean it, of course, but still, playing with water's fun! Holding a jersey hostage's also nice too...

Went home in my dad's car, and I was lucky not to get a scolding from him... Cos I was supposed to leave at five, and yet, i left at 5.15... Nvm. Reason: sis has tuition to give at six..... Sigh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home