Once a guy, always a proper guy

Sunday, September 12, 2004

Last day of hols...

Finished or started what I should have done at the start of the hols...

Thanks ws, jas and laura who reminded me about phy spa a exercise and genetics test tmr... ha ha. Didn't noe how i could have forgetten about phy spa a exercise, esp when i'm the PHY REP!!!! wtj. sigh. And i really really forgot about genetics test tmr. Nvm. At least i allocated most of my time today to it... Expect most of u to have at least touched on it.

Embarrassed myself in front of my brother just now. I was niaoing him about his dismal aust science result, and i tried to do the last question. First look at it, and i found out that it's a hard question. HIs results slip, along with the correct answers and his wrong ans, was nearby. So, had a quick peek at it, and faked some theory out. Then, bro told me that i'd the wrong ans, and i looked at the wrong column... sigh. Got jeered for that. WTJ. Then crapped some more. Didn't think he was convinced though. Did two more questions for him. Sigh... they were damn easy lor, but only 20 over percent got it correct. Just figuring out where the four cardinal pts are. I was a little unsure whether i'd got the correct ans at first. haha. But that still din convince my bro that the test was OVERALL an easy one...

Some of you, in particular, my grp members, would have realised at last, that i'd like very much to maintain neutrality. Ha ha. Was saying "neutral" everytime jas asked us whether we wanted grapes or drinks.... My sec sch classmates should have known this, esp my project grp members. This reminds me of that tyrant, who, luckily, is polluting rj with his slime and tyrannical and snake-like nature...

Not in a very mood today. Sigh......Hopefully, tmr'd be a better one. Soccer.

End of term. Have to say, geting very very fat. Pls note how much i'll actually eat tmr during lunch. Maybe just a piece of fruit? Or just some bun.

Next term would a very busy one. Promos, PW, 'o' s....... And vigorous practising for syf next year. Not to mention fantasy soccer! Still waiting for that damn website to update.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home