Once a guy, always a proper guy

Friday, September 10, 2004

Strange dreams...

Have some very very weird dreams...

Last night, dreamt about some lion wreaking havoc in CHS (I was still in CHS). Weird. and definitely not funny lor. Everyone was panicking. Many of us seeked refuge at the fourth floor above the canteen, an arcade, and those inside there were playing games while the lion was still at loose. It was only a dream! There is no such thing as an arcade in CHS, and no fourth floor above the canteen. even though i wish there indeed is one. Ha ha. Don't noe how the dream ended. Woke up too early. Good.

Had an afternoon nap after lunch. Getting lazy and sian... Dreamt about me going through my email, and discovering that there was an important message dated aug 13 that I'd not read yet. Found out that it's some band stuff. Some of us were given some questions to do (on what, i really forgot. Think it's some questionaire..). Funny thing: my class was actually 0406. Wtj. Don't noe how that came about. And more weird: there was a compre! Nvm . Woke up immediately after that, and couldn't figure out how it would continue.

Weird dreams.....

Back to reality. From what i saw, our class jersey looks great! Ha ha. Thanks yc and jo! Just found out that there's some prob with my jersey.... Nvm. I can afford to wait one of two more days for it.

Happy birthday, ms! Everyone's growing up so fast. Except me. Sigh. Still, "we're not getting older; we're getting better." (unknown source) "We are always the same age inside. " (Gertrude Stein). Looking forward to my birthday!

That reminds me. Last year, my b day was just one day after the end of o-levels. Good, as i can celebrate both occasions together. Bad, as I only get to celebrate both occasions once: no excuse to give myself two treats... Nvm.

Another boring day. Sigh. Looking forward to PW meeting at Jasmine's house tmr...

Fantasy soccer. Immense difficulties in choosing my team...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home