Once a guy, always a proper guy

Tuesday, September 07, 2004

What the hell...

7th sep, tue (2019):

What can I say? Diary-x sux! Server down... Go to hell.

As this shall be my temporary blog, I do not really intend to add a tag board, insert the links, add pictures, or other stuff. Get it? Ha ha

Ok. Today, chem o. Just like yesterday's, just that i reached school later, and watched some of them (ws, wj, shengrong, jackie) played bridge. Almost the same. Collected notes for three people, more integration, more maths.... Ha ha. Ended earlier that it's supposed to be. Good! Can go home and mug. Finished respiration. On schedule. Planned to start some of my GP tonight...

Mugging isn't fun. Yup. But guess what? Ha ha. Had a rather enjoyable evening. What do you do if two of your friends ask u about the other one's secret (like how many toe hairs... just joking), and they ask u not to reveal their's? LIke A asked you how heavy B is, while B ask how heavy A is, and A and B tell u the answer but beg u not to tell? Only two options: betray, or lie. What should u do? What should I do? As a fun lover.... I've decided. I'm going to make them pay for wasting so many of my sms, like answering to "are u my friend or not" and finding out the answers. ha ha. So, what did I do? A hint: i din betray them. Ha ha. That means....

A big thank you to the two of you for making mugging so enjoyable...

Probably add a pome or a joke later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home