Once a guy, always a proper guy

Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Total boredom

One miscalulation due to bad luck means..... sign. Should have noted the danger before hand.

I was referring to A and B. Ha ha. Apparently, yesterday, B made A feel so bad that A told B A's real b day. Yet, I lied to both of them. Ha ha. Result? A thought (hopefully not thinks) that I'm in cahoots with B, while B said he was blind to have a friend like me. Now, A was upset and refused to talk to B.... Sigh. Shouldn't have tricked both of them. Think I started it. Did I?

Totally bored day. Din mug as much as I'd like to have done. Was doing GP before I decided: I was going to read other books until I became less sian about doing GP. Ha ha. Left one more AQ to do, before I can say I've finished the minimum amt of hw that I aim to complete in the hols. I'm still undecided about whether I should do phy of fluids, trapezium rule and all bio after respiration (I can't remember what bio tutorials I've received after respiration... tsk)... Ha ha.

Ok. Today's a boring day. Hopefully, tmr'll turn out to be much better.... Badminton in the morning! Haven't exercised for a long long time.... Getting rather obese.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home