Once a guy, always a proper guy

Friday, September 10, 2004

A joke... just a joke!

A dog was making a pilgrimage to the top of a mountain to seek the meaning of life.  Near the top, a booming voice said, "Tell me your most redeeming quality, and I'll give you the knowledge you seek. But be careful... you must be honest."

The dog thought for a moment and said, "I think I'm cute."  Well, it wasn't really Hello Kitty or Tinky Winky, so POOF!! It disappeared.

Awhile later a man came by on the same quest.  "I think I'm a fun person to be around."  Well, he forgot those times of the month when he wasn't so fun, so POOF!! He disappeared.

Next came a woman.  "I think...."

And POOF!!! She disappeared!



Sorry girls. This's modified from a blonde joke I read about. Ha ha. My most sincere apologies to those who're irritated or appalled by it... I shouldn't attack the likes of me, right? Just joking. I'm a PROPER guy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home