Once a guy, always a proper guy

Tuesday, September 14, 2004

More woes, more sian....

Btw, suspension of the services of the roteiro does not mean we can't get other soccer balls and play... So, you all DID NOT break your promise, vow or resolution, whatever you call it, when we just rolled another ball about on the void deck... I did not make any promise of that sort, remember. Ha ha.

Have to say I'm getting better at spotting loopholes of what people say, such as even if one did indeed spread some rumours, one did not necessarily start the spreading of them, since it was another person who told one first. That person, likely to be those involved in the rumour itself, should be the point of origin. Or again, the people involved, who did not necessarily tell anyone, could be considered as those starting the spreading of the rumours, as they were involved in the rumours, and the rumours wouldn't have started without them.

Woke up very late today. 6 zero something! Ha ha. It's considered late in my standards, as my family to leave my house by latest 6.20... sigh... Reached school before having breakfast. Quite surprised that yc was there already.

The great divide during maths and chem tutorial. Why is it always me that is so unfortunate? Put my bag down at the wrong place, when the rest of the guys put theirs on the other side of the classroom...

Oh my god! Don't know who recommendated me for the post of CT rep next year (think it's joel or ws). Excuse me. For Jeff's sake, find some other pple lah. I want to retire at the end of this year already. Do not ever ask me to fill any post next year. If you want some nominees, why not, first, get those who do not currently have any leadership post anywhere; second, get those who volunteer for that post earlier this year, like the gilt... I've too much problems to cope with.... Can still remember getting "re-elected" for the chinese rep post at the start of sec four, though i keep on insisting that I want to retire... History shall NOT repeat itself again... Who wants a CT rep that's BCH with an "IT" in it, or one who's mr/miss/it? Ha ha.

Collected my jersey at Queensway. Thanks jo and tris for accompanying me. I may have gotten lost if you both are not there... Nvm. Nice jersey, though there're still some dark patches of a seven-letter taboo word there (sorry.. just joking!). That guy claimed that it can be washed away, and as i did not want to go down there another time, I just hecked, took my jersey, and rushed back to school for MAC. I was half an hour late... sigh. Nvm. At least the session's interesting...

Went home, and tried the jersey with a pair of shorts I got. Quite a match, though have to say, the shorts are a little bright... Want to wear our jerseys this saturday for MAF (if we're allowed to do so in the first place)?

I shall stick to my original decision earlier on in the year...... unless....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home