Once a guy, always a proper guy

Saturday, November 13, 2004

Nothing much today...

Another early day... For the past 6 days, i've woke up before seven plus... sigh. Sleeping late did not help at all, but never mind.

Today's band pract's nice. Sectionals with tutor, which's alright. Before and after band pract... cards! Ha ha. Tried to play 3-men hearts, which's quite good. Managed to shoot the moon! Not bad, considering that we're a few hundreds of thousands of kilometres away from it... accuracy not bad.

Nothing much later on, just that my parents knew only today that I've been drinking alcohol away from home.. Ha ha. They looked a little surprised when I drank one whole cup of beer (which, disappointedly, did not taste that nice, but never mind), as they had never seen me drink...

Tmr'd be nice day. I think, since.... PW meeting! Ha ha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home