Once a guy, always a proper guy

Friday, November 12, 2004

Nothing much today...

OMJ! Want to know how empty my mailbox's now? Er..... 44% of 100 mb left... That means....... I'VE USED MORE THAN 50 MB!!!!!!!!!!! Ha ha. Think I really should start clearing my mailbox and removing unimportant things, like..... PW STUFF!

Anyway, left leg still hurt a little, after overstretching the muscles in yesterday's soccer game. Never knew there's a grass pitch worse that the sch's... But, there's one at marine parade! Ha ha. Its unevenness is jeffing. Nvm. Should make a full recovery in time for the next pw meeting and class sports outing.

So, really nothing much today. Last day of phy o practical training, which's not much actually. Just finished from where I left off on wed. Tried all the apparatus available in the lab, took some readings, drew some graphs, and left. Ha ha.

Preparation of CIP later on. Not bad. Did some colouring before everyone left for lunch at coro. Today's zhong ji mi ma.... the penalty's again quite nice. I just added a little more chili..... Anyway, truth or dare: qns delayed till class chalet. Good thing: will miss 2 days due to band concert (combined with some other jcs... buy tickets from me when they are available!), so, may not need to answer any qns. Bad thing: will miss the fun.... sigh.

Sian... my mum, my real one, refused to believe me when I told her the correct time this evening. She thought that I'm joking, and deliberately told her the wrong time... Damn. Ha ha. As if i'm so immature as to joke about a very precious thingy called time...

Happy birthday jess! Somehow, you're seventeen already, while your mum's still reaching four in a few days time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home