Once a guy, always a proper guy

Monday, November 08, 2004

Wow!

Still can't believe my luck.

Ok... Not really impt: Man Utd can only earn a goalless draw against man city... what a boring game. Completely screwed up my fantasy soccer this weekend, but nvm...

Still can't believe... I got into next round of phy o! Hurray!

Sian.. turned my phone to silent mode. Then I was not around when ms quek, the phy o teacher i/c, called. She left a voice msg, without leaving her number! No caller i/d: jeff it. Whatever. Frantically tried to get her number from other people. Target: sheng rong, who should have her number. But didn't have his no too. Asked wj, but sheng rong's probably not at home, so... Next: asked jun rong (fellow clarinetist) to pass me zhi wei (band percussionist)'s no, since zhi wei and sheng rong're in the same class... But, had some problems smsing him.... WTJ! Then, asked mr. rem, but mr. rem din have her number (ms quek's). Finally, remembered andrew. Also in MAC with me and sheng rong. So, asked andrew, who gave me his number in a matter of seconds. Ha ha. So, contacted sheng rong, got ms quek's home no, and received the news. Rather complicated, but nvm.

Thanks everyone above for helping me out!

So, 35 people got into the next round: 1 each from acjc, njc and vjc, 13 from hcjc, and 19 from rjc... Nvm. But.... clash with tag! On the first day some more!!! Sian. Heck about tag lah...

Time to start mugging? Not sure... but what to mug for practical? I don't even noe what'd come out. So, just give myself a few more days of rest... Ha ha.

Anyway, bio o session today. Dissection of flowers and cockroaches. Yup, cockroaches. Tore the cockroach apart, and created a mutant butterfly out of some of the parts (alimentary canal, wings...) Erp. Quite fun!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home