Once a guy, always a proper guy

Thursday, October 28, 2004

Horrible...

Trying very very hard not to fall asleep...... Did not feel that well since yesterday, when I woke up with a bad throat... Think there're some instances that I felt quite sick in the last two days (in the car just now, or in LT27, nus).. Nvm. Feeling better now, after a nice bath and a nice dinner...

Phy o: horrible. Nvm. Kind of expected. At least, I knew I won't get zero marks. One of the questions was exactly the same as our tutorial qn. The one of 2-D kinematics: firing a cannon up a slope and finding some angle where displacement is the greatest. Other than that, just crapped a lot for the rest. Met hanrong from raffles! He went with me to london too! Ha ha. Finally, it's OVER! One down, one more to go, and I'm FREE!


Born free, as free as the wind blows
As free as the grass grows
Born free to follow your heart

Live free and beauty surrounds you
The world still astounds you
Each time you look at a star

Stay free, where no walls divide you
You're free as the roaring tide
So there's no need to hide

Born free, and life is worth living
But only worth living
'cause you're born free

(Stay free, where no walls divide you)
You're free as the roaring tide
So there's no need to hide

Born free, and life is worth living
But only worth living
'cause you're born free



Missed the whole day of lessons today. Ha ha. Phy lect and bio o session. Went to mug physics outside the library from eight... All alone.. sigh.

Did not log on yesterday, cos I was mugging, and i was not feeling that well either.... Forgot everything that had happened yesterday, except that I din go for band, which I regreted a little. They practised persis!!! Damn.

Found out that quite a few pple were late for the s-paper briefing today! Tsk tsk. And they din help me take my form!!! Woo hoo!!!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home