Once a guy, always a proper guy

Saturday, October 23, 2004

Finally...

Cut my hair today!! Hurray! Though a little short right now.. never mind. Can grow back quite fast. I hope.

Hibbert got a blocked shot! Not bad... 2 pts. Though he fouled someone.. never mind.

Yeah! Got into tag! Singapore Eye Research Centre. My first choice. Think the teacher i'c's forced to give me that one, since many many pple wanted to go for my two other choices. Quite a few pple from my class got in too! Yc, ws, kenny, jess, jas.... Ha ha. At least I'd not feel so depressed if i din get into bio and phy o second round... Hopefully, tag'll turn out to be fine... Checking out where SERC's.

Band ended quite early. Ha ha. Gave me more time to get a hair-cut.

Think it's time to do pw, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home