Once a guy, always a proper guy

Tuesday, October 19, 2004

So...

So many things happening all at once.. sigh.

About twenty more hits to a magical 5000 hits! Cheers for all the support!

Got back all the promos results by today. Overall, still satisfied with my results, though I think bio can be better. Nvm.

Played cards till six yesterday! Ha ha. Quite fun, though tiring, and got a lashing from my parents both on the car and back at home... Since school ended at one plus. Sigh... This's prehaps the reason why I din go online last night... Ha ha.

In two olympiads now... Phy's on next thur!!!! WTJ!!! HAVE TO START MUGGING!!!

Tomorrow: PW presentation. (ocean pacific). Ws won't be presenting: work attachment. All the best to HC178! Ha ha. I better hope I won't be presenting the way I practised in class today... Reason obvious.

Many people having fever now... Have a speedy recovery! More water! Quite a few pple won't turn up tmr.. Ha ha.

Phy o in the evening.. Quite nice. Waves...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home