Once a guy, always a proper guy

Sunday, November 07, 2004

Sianzzzzzzzz

What's great about holidays:

1. no need to mug, until probably towards the end of the holidays....

2. can stay home more often

3. more class outings

4. more free time

What's BAD about holidays:

NOTHING MUCH TO DO!!!!! sian. Nvm.

Had some fun with my bro at the comp this afternoon. Downloaded the latest version of mac messenger, which has more colours than my old one. BUT THAT'S ALL! No file sending (or receiving) features... When would they learn....

Anw, so, had some fun with my bro. Taught him spamming...... Ha ha. Good thing is, one of his band external outdoor instructor's online at that time.. so. Erp. Nvm. Sad thing is: their friends don't appreciate the spamming. As in, there're no replies, both positive and negative, at all. So unlike you all.... Thanks again for tolerating my spamming... Erp. Oh yeah. He added himself to his own contact list, so, ahem. When he spammed.... Luckily I muted the computer beforehand.

Btw, finally knew why the msn on my comp din work. Stupid microsoft removed that service some time ago... The newer versions of msn (mac) are not compatible with my comp... sian. So, have to wait for newer versions of mac messenger....

Shall play some online games now... mahjong? spades?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home