Once a guy, always a proper guy

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Another boring day?

Sian... today's bio practical session: more boring than yesterday's. Only study plant histology before drawing plan diagrams of leaves, stems and roots... Yesterday's session's much more interesting... sigh.

Class outing called off after those pple already at marina felt sian waiting and went for lunch. So, I might as well go home earlier, have a good lunch, and enjoy a movie all alone...

"Aladdin and the King of Thieves", sequel to the first movie: quite nice. Though that cassette tape's (yup: cassette tape) quite old already, it being bought around 8 yrs old, I can't remember whether i've watched it before... So, just watched lor. Nice way to waste my free time...

A good long afternoon nap's always nice...

Let's see... tmr: long long day. 8am to 6pm. Sigh... Anyone going sch tmr?

Shall I spam tonight like yesterday, or should I not? Hope you all like those jokes!

"Few women admit their age; few men act theirs. I'm both."



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home