Once a guy, always a proper guy

Sunday, October 10, 2004

Another boring day...

So, today's just like sat, though I din take any afternoon nap....

Finished up my pokemon game at night, from where I stopped during the sept hols.... Definitely difficult to defeat level seventy-something and eighty-something pokemon (Ash's) using level forty plus of my own.... Sian. Used up all my hyper potions, full restore and many revives.. Nvm. Don't think you guys and girls understand (except some...). Ha ha.

Looking forward to tmr's FOS... my legs are getting alright. Should be able to endure one day of matches...

Eating diet for today... Not bad. Just that I'd a much heavier afternoon tea today... sigh. Chocolates and biscuits!

Our class spirit rox! Hopefully, this can give us a vital edge tmr... since i don't believe other teams consist of players that are so united! Possible tactic: just attack the side where the girl(s) in the opposite team's, if possible (if she's not the striker..). If she's the keeper, just shoot when u cross the halfway line. Think tmr's just a contest to see which team can score more goals...

Beck sux... eng's alright. Don't noe how someone like him can score, and others like rooney can't... and he got himself injured and suspended for no reason! Great for england and real!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home