Once a guy, always a proper guy

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

I'm feeling lucky

I'm (or I was) feeling lucky... but later.

Had to say: Straits Times... tsk tsk. Fake info all over the place, especially in the sports previews. What crap: "Giggs would be replaced by ronaldo" or something to that effect. Complete bollocks. Who else can man utd play as a winger? Bellion? Fletcher? Bs.

Anyway, looks like my one point lead would be over in a few minutes time, when yahoo updated the scores... van der sar got numerous saves lor! Ha ha.

K. I was feeling lucky. Last night, went google, started typing anything in the text box, and clicked "i am feeling lucky". Ha ha. Din noe i've so many credentials... Try "weapons of mass destruction", "choo choo", "sonky", "ms" to name a few, or anything u want. I tried "george bush", but it took such a long time to load...

Jie jie, speedy recovery!

Today, how can i have forgetten? Vernon's birthday's yesterday!!!!!! Ha ha. Wished him merry birthday only after the maths paper.... tsk tsk.

Maths's horrible. Screwed up the first question, and I spent the last ten minutes repairing the damage... sian. In the end, no time to check so many of the qns...

Joel was amusing some of us by niaoing pple just before maths. Sang (chinese) "why" (the three word song), and modified the lyrics. Let's see, in order, i hope: (chinese) wei4 she3 me4 yi4 chin2 ai4 li4 min3, wei4 she3 me4 joseph ai4 min3 tze1, wei4 she3 me4 wei3 sheng4 ai4 mei3 xin1... ha ha. The spectator ions, wj and me, were laughing like mad while the three guys went after joel and threatened to bon him in the toilet...

That reminds me. Lehmann was a complete spectator ion last sat. How did he get one save? Soccernet said none...

Hope tmr's phy's alright...

Felt sian after a whole day of mugging with no afternoon nap, so, here i'm, wasting more of my time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home