Once a guy, always a proper guy

Monday, October 04, 2004

Wonderful weekend...

Hurray! Ronaldo rox! Ha ha. Now leading by one point in fantasy soccer. For one day only though: van der sar playing for fulham later... Anw, others din watch previews... ha ha. This week might just be tan2 hua1 yi1 xian4.

This weekend: taking long afternoon naps so that i can stay awake till around one, doing hw and at the same time watching gamecast... Sigh. Glad there's a free monday (today) to catch up on maths and some much needed rest...

Tomorrow's maths! Hope it'd be better than chem... All the best everyone!

Wreaking havoc in my room with my bro... Tired of mugging, ee're fighting and attacking each other verbally, using hands and some witchcraft (Petrificus Totalus..)... erp. I was giving my best imitation of naifen by saying in a serious way: "You better shut up, ok? I haven't enough of your nonsense. You just shut up." Ha ha. Though, no vulgarities...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home