Once a guy, always a proper guy

Sunday, September 26, 2004

A bloody afternoon

Din really enjoy my afternoon....

Mugging's quite terrible. Got pissed off by my bro too, since he's making so much noise.... Nvm.

Have a much longer afternoon nap today. Slept at three plus, woke up at five plus by my bro who rudely told me that it's seven already, and he said someone sms me, and anyhow gave a name. Tempers flared, as I thought he has been reading my sms, when I warned him since a few mths ago NOT to do so...

Shall slept late tonight. Mug a little more.....

Luckily, I'd no SRP report to write that would be too much for me.. Though I've to say, the london pple, including me, haven't written the group report yet! It's due at the end of aug... Hope we won't get skinned by the science hod....

That reminds me. All overseas pple are supposed to present our trips to other students some time.... But the science hod said she would look through our reports and see whether it's interesting enough for other students to noe more about it.... ha ha ha. Don't leak this out, ok?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home