Once a guy, always a proper guy

Thursday, September 23, 2004

One more day....

GP tmr.... ALL THE BEST, EVERYONE!!!!!

Played at street court during second break. Owyong let us off early, so, the guys went to street (field was occupied by seniors). Three on four. Great that we din get thrashed... Scored with a chip! ha ha. Though my thumb was injured at the end of the game.... sigh.

Chem lect: holy started off with a bang! Scolding people when they came in. Right from the start! YF, next time before her lect, turn down the vol of the mike, ok? Went out three times during the lect, two times illegally.... Once, went to bookshop to buy foolscap and refill since i was getting a little sian. Next, went off to receive a call! Ha ha.

Lollipop rox! Thanks ying jin! (My sec 2 classmate from s7c). And it helps me stop my bro from resting his head on my shoulders on the car ride back... I got a little pissed with him doing that, since I won't be able to sleep...

I shall be Sir Alex Ferguson at the Festival of Sports, since it'd more advisable for jas to replace me. Stupid rule that at all times, 2 girls have to be playing... Damn. Nvm. I shall give u all a boot and a hair-dryer!!!

So, GP tmr. ALL THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!! 04S79 shall top the level in every subject!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home