Once a guy, always a proper guy

Sunday, September 19, 2004

Last day for long blog entries?


Cherished Friends

When my life is filled with confusion,
you help me see what is important.
When each problem seems so overwhelming,
you are there to help share the load.
When I think of the word friend,
I think of you.
Cherished Friends

God must have known there would be times
We'd need a word of cheer
Someone to praise a triumph
Or brush away a tear.

He must have known we'd need to share
The joy of "little things"
In order to appreciate
The happiness life brings.

I think he knew our troubled hearts
Would sometimes throb with pain
At trials and misfortunes
Or some goals we can't attain.

He knew we'd need the comfort
Of an understanding heart
To give us strength and courage
To make a fresh, new start.

He knew we'd need companionship
Unselfish...lasting...true,
And so God answered the heart's great need
With Cherished Friends....like you.



This is supposedly more relevant at the end of last year

Bizarre Dream last night. Dreamt that I was prosecuted and got a death sentence with some other unknown guy for I don't know what offence. Got some chance to write out 2 msgs to pple i know... sigh...

Amused myself by looking through my mail-box. My mail has not been deleted since MAY!!! Wtj. Remember the msg on S.H.I.T that was posted on yahoo groups? Remember the impersonations I did at the start of July? Ha ha. And please. Pple actually believed those msgs lor! Before the replies to them. Ha ha.

Decided. This shall be the last day I wrote long and/or multiple blog entries. This shall be in effect till two wks and four days later.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home