Once a guy, always a proper guy

Wednesday, September 15, 2004

More sarcasm...

Congrats to yc for passing his driving test! We are all very glad, esp..... u noe.

Got more niaoing after sch at the class bench. About me having Klinefelter's (i remember mentioning something about it for our pw survey analysis..)... that's the guys. Then gloria, suspiciously under the instruction of ms, went and folded my left sleeve up, and all of them started commenting about the blouses I had earlier on in the year... Ha ha. Too used to it to be bothered.

Think it's time to niao u all back.... ms ong mentioned about pple not getting an equal chance of getting married, esp pple like her... Think I say something about her and someone (the understudy to rooney; no.8) being a nice match...

I shall slowly niao u all back.....

MARK MY WORDS!!!

Ha ha.

Btw, yk and kenny were like stunned when I showed them my skill of cracking my fingers rapidly... Ha ha. They found it a little disturbing....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home