Once a guy, always a proper guy

Saturday, October 09, 2004

Boring sat..

Did not go to play badminton even though quite a few pple are going, and it's in woodlands! Have to give my dying legs some rest...

K lah. Woke up late, watched some cartoons (at ten thirty), read potter, had lunch, more potter and an afternoon nap for more than two hours... ha ha.

I was trying to raise my mum's (biological) awareness on healthy lifestyle (or eating habits) for the entire day. Told her to give me less for lunch and dinner, not to add so much oil, told her that I did not want any afternoon tea, and that I'd be having only a few bites for breakfast and supper. Ha ha. Getting fat what. I need to get rid of some of them before monday arrives... Since I'm not exercising for these few days, only thing to do is to eat less. A lot less...

Anyway, this eating habit would only last till monday. Since from monday onwards, we can play soccer in school everyday, there's no need for a diet... Ha ha.

When're we getting back the papers? Seriously, I'm not looking forward to them.... Nvm. Got a few days more at rest, in peace...

Have to start studying a little for phy and bio o... Sian... At least I can niao my brother as I can play comp and watch tv before he can do so...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home