Once a guy, always a proper guy

Thursday, October 07, 2004

End of Promos!

I hereby declare: End of Promos! No more late nights and thick stacks of notes to mug.

Phy spa can go to h___ (I shouldn't be saying this, since I'm the physics rep..., but nvm.)

Soccer after bio! Ha ha. Scored only once, made several tackles. In great need of some match fitness ahead of monday's game. Maybe wearing the sch uni did not help at all...

Argh. Jie just looked through all the contacts I'd, and used my hp to call her parents! Ha ha.

Here I'm, in the library, getting dry, keeping cool, all alone...... so sad. Had to wait around fifteen to thirty minutes more. Hopefully, my clothes dry up before my parents saw me in this state...

Drop dead on the bed....

Eyes close...

Dreamland...

What everyone needs now. Maybe... I'll take a short nap before studying for phy spa. See first.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home