Once a guy, always a proper guy

Saturday, October 09, 2004

Great EOPA!

Have to thank whoever that organised yesterday's EOPA... damn fun! Soccer (though brief), badminton, steamboat... Deserved a very very long entry....

After phy spa, which came out with some interesting qn (about bobbling test tube), rushed to the library to get a book that I'd reserved a day before... The previous borrower damaged the wrapper, i think.

Rushed down, and found that I was actually quite early. Played soccer for a while. Scored with a nice left foot from the right flank.... Actually thought it's going to go out or just managed to go in, but thanks gloria for adding a touch!

Left after five minutes. We got chased off by one of the pe teachers for wearing sch uniform... Jie jie just attached a yellow ribbon onto my bag, after I refused to wear in on my head... Ha ha.

Gloria tricked me the night before, saying that Mum had booked two badminton courts in woodlands! So, initially planned to go home first, change and get my racket... Then found out in the morning that they were going elsewhere! And the courts were not booked yet! Wtj. Luckily, I bought pe attire, into which I'm thinking of changing for some soccer...

Went CCK. Qiqi and I went with yk to his house first, since yk wanted to change and get his rackets. Qiqi and I waited downstairs first. Qiqi managed to changed his clothes in a lift! Ha ha. The lift went up to the top floor and down again, giving him ample time to do so... I knew I couldn't do it, and shouldn't do it, so I only changed at the sports complex... CCK was much better than Woodlands! Better sports hall, closer to school, more facilities, better shopping mall... Nvm. I still like Woodlands better, though I would fall first when M'sia decided to attack us someday..

Walked from yk's house to the sports complex, which took about ten to fifteen minutes... Reached there, and played badminton!!! Borrowed a spare racket from yk, and after he left, from lynette or mum (forget who). I was irritating yk, qiqi (mainly) and others with my high frequency of drop shots, and occasional serves that were so hard to reach (by others). Nice game. Trained up reflexes a little, and burned some fats, but my legs were aching now. Two days of intense exercise after a long break did not help at all... Hopefully, can recover in time for monday's matches...

Went to lunch at Lot 1 with mum, dad, kenny and gloria. Talked crap for a few hours! Ha ha. Everything from sing idol and golden toilets to teachers and lame stuff about subjects... Dad demonstrated crossing over and differentiation very well using some plastic cups! Stayed there till five plus, before deciding that we'd to go now, if we (kenny and i) did not want to be late for the steamboat at night...

Rushed home. Pissed and angered my mum (my actual biological one) off, cos i din inform her before hand that I'm having dinner outside. She had prepared my share already... Nvm. Took about fifteen minutes to wash up (or down), got changed and rushed out again. Thought I'd be late, and I was late by two minutes. Reached Marina Bay MRT, and found out that only jess has arrived! She was thirty minutes early, in fact. Ha ha. Class tradition: lateness... Nvm. Wanted to go out and buy some drinks. Jess followed. The whole place was deserted!!!!! No sign of civilisation (unless u count vehicles, roads and a bus stop...) anywhere. Went back, and went into jasmine, who looked like she just woke up... She did just wake up! Ha ha. Played dai ti near the control station, before the others came. Jie jie joined us in time for bridge. I reshuffled the cards, cos I'd such lousy cards that I'd definitely lose... Brought two decks of cards, so lent the other one to the rest of the guys... Won a game, and was going to reshuffle when Jia Yi, along with Kenny, arrived, wearing HC sch uniform!!!! Just a few moments ago, we were like loudly saying out that we're from raffles: "raffles rox", "don't insult my sch, ok? raffles rox!", and other permutations.. Ha ha.

Left for steamboat, 12 pple in all. Had to take a bus there.. Luckily I borrowed my brother's ez-link card... Or else I'd have no money to go home... Steamboat's nice! And considered cheap too! The guys at my table all don't cook. I'd to admit, I was not a good cook either. This's the second time that I cooked lor. First time's in seoul garden... Din get diarrhoea today! Hurray!!!! Gave the guys some raw meat, veggie and fishballs.... (Evil smile.... ). Got free drinks and icecream too! Thanks wei jian for giving his share of ice-cream to someone who's getting so fat that (s)he decided to go on a complete diet today... Joel and yc... tsk tsk. Don't think I'd niao them over here...

Played cards after dinner. Ha ha. Any teacher who's reading this part.... close ur eyes and scroll down! We're thinking of bringing a mahjong set to school and play! Ha ha. Cards would be a definite option from next wk onwards. The problem now's to find a gd place, away from teachers that'll send us to teachers.... Thinking of places like.......... Shan't list them down.

Went home after that.... Sian. Must have been the last few souls who reached home... Just before twelve! What did I do? Ate a bowl of grapes that my mum (biological) prepared (I seem to have been forgiven... hurray!), on the tv, and watched tom and jerry!!!!!! Ha ha.

End of a great day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home