Once a guy, always a proper guy

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Soccer with juniors

Some intensive soccer today. Played during both breaks n after sch. After sch: with juniors. Tough game. Let in 4 goals (i think).. sian. Nvm. Think the seniors've to get our tactics right if we want to beat the juniors. They're definitely quite skillful n pacey... bad combination. But we can still beat them! Cos.... 04s79 rox!!! Ha ha.

Andrew's bday today. Was the last to write in his bday card, since I'm always sitting beside him for most of the lessons. Then, during the second break, went to the balcony (void deck) on the second floor above the class bench to write, since it's just not wise to write on the class bench. Ha ha. Thanks liming, ws n any other person who bought the drinks, designed the card (that's yc, right?) n bought the cards. Andrew, enjoy ur bday, k?

Quite amazed by the nice overall layout of sbs website. Easily found where micron's. But, journey back home's horrible. Have to pass by amk first n transfer to mrt. Whatever. I'll still reach home earlier (i hope) than on normal wednesdays after band. Looking forward to the prize presentation! I'm happy with anything, even an honourable mention, since I'm already amazed that I can actually rep hcJC already in a comp dominated by prcs...

Nice chat with my band juniors (jian hui n yi liang)now. Niaoed justin a bit too! Showed them the art of spamming. They'd my bro for lunch, n said that he tasted jeffish... interesting remark.

My juniors've started spamming!!!

Bio tutorial today: mrs foo reprimanded us for not going back to go thru the eco mcqs. Ha ha. I only just marked finish before she checked our work, and wj got niaoed cos he's not fast enough. Ha ha.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home