Once a guy, always a proper guy

Monday, January 10, 2005

Start of the second wk...

Some things that have happened will never fade away with time

Wrote my first entry in my class's diary! Woohoo. During phy lect some more. Hopefully, can look back and laugh at all the things that my class wrote at the end of this yr...

Anyway, my bro took a photo of me when I was sleeping in the car ride home... jeff him lah.


Insignificant things, however small, are those that make life so wonderful, so beautiful

Used quite a sarcastic tone when irene leong showed some of us her detergent-infested hands. Said something like "that's nice". Ha ha.

Anyway, shocked some of my class when I demanded for paid maternity leave , when the class treasurer (yong kang)'s collecting debts today.


Changes happen all the time, for the better or worse we shall see

Try this new layout for my entry. Interesting...

New mac user using mac messenger to spam... Mr. Lee! Ha ha. Welcome to the community of spammers! More fun, bewilderment, and irritation.

New class t-shirt! Ha ha. Thanks yc!


Things that have passed have passed. No use looking back or wondering...

Interesting...





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home