Once a guy, always a proper guy

Saturday, January 08, 2005

Last day of orientation + mugging...

Yesterday: last day of orientation. Stayed back for the cca n campfire after sch... basketball first, so i was quite wet (drenched's a better word) when I went for band. Despite being a few mins late, I was still the earliest in my section. Ha ha. Band pract: quite tiring... nvm. Then, rushed down from the band room after pract, only to find the band room locked. So, went class bench. Shouldn't have done so, as my instrument was still with me. So, they all crowded me n grabbed for my instrument. Ha ha. Was quite impressed with the tone ms n gloria produced on the mouthpiece n barrel actually. Just too bad that they can't do the same on the instrument.

Campfire: some of the performances are not bad. It got interrupted due to the rain, and it continued in the hall. Finally, the fireball. Not bad, just not enough kerosene.. sigh. Anyway, singing n dance session after that. Absolutely wonderful to see all the pple inc my classmates huddling together, singing the songs. Though it'll be better if we noe the lyrics. Anyway, dance session. One of the rare dance sessions which I have participated in. Danced with andrew, n enjoyed one of the dances where the boys are supposed to boo, n the girls are supposed to scream later. Ha ha.

Later on, went to mac with my class n the juniors. Played whacko then. Still quite surprised that I haven't heard pple asking who mei mei's, though I heard from the rest that some of our juniors may have asked... Do pity my angel n mortal a lot...

Foo-lam came to our class today for the last 25 mins. Not bad. She isn't that fierce after all. Ha ha. Told her something peculiar about myself, that i've a guy for my angel n my mortal.. she said she doesn't care. Ha ha.

That reminds me of the gp lesson on thur... Not bad. Some ok role playing. Wj's ws, tearing, n doing some maths qn.. I forgot how to get from 1 step from the other. Ha ha. Whatever.

Anyway, today: din go to paint band banner. Not feeling that well... Woke up at 1045! Ha ha. Missed 1 half of pokemon. Sigh.... Happy mugging today! Did quite a bit of work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home