Once a guy, always a proper guy

Friday, January 14, 2005

Not a bad day...

Sian... Couldn't remove nail varnish from my fingernails. Ha ha. Thanks yong kang n yc for polishing my thumb nails for me, though the coating isn't even!!! Whatever. Now, have to wait for two months for them to wear off... Then, my leaves aren't coated with enough layers, n ms ong said that it's lucky i'm not born a girl.

Not a bad day, actually. Had some fun throughout the day: soccer (blasting goal-kicks, clean sheet during the second break), basketball after school (managed to block a pass from jiayi just by raising my hands lazily... ha ha), band pract (eh... more than 10 clarinet juniors sign up, but only 3 came today). Again, concentration span during tutorials n lects're still quite low. Whatever.

After basketball, was quite drenched in sweat. Quite difficult to play 2 against 4, even though it's only for a while. Who played: 3 juniors (2 from our junior class), jasmine, jiayi, yk, vernon, me, n a friend of jasmine n jiayi. Who against who: mainly all 04s79 pple against me n the rest, though i think chong guang joined my team later on. Then, for the last five mins, many've left, n it ended up as me n jas n jiayi's friend against yk, vernon, jas n jy. Ha ha. Still managed to score. Not bad.

Saw some pple got niaoed by mr. so this morn for being late for band, inc my clarinet sl. Ha ha. And they said they're going to lock the band-room door at 7.20am from tue onwards. Those late-comers won't be able to play n earn cip hours. Ha ha. Shouldn't be a prob for me, since I reached sch very very very very early.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home