Once a guy, always a proper guy

Sunday, January 16, 2005

Fun, n disaster

Class outing today. Turn-out rate's not bad. About... 6 seniors? With many many more juniors. Who went (in order of arrival): yc, me, wj, joel, ms, ws, jess. Yeah. Think that's all. Where're laura n vernon, who mentioned they'll be going before today? Ha ha. Met for lunch. Quite surprised that some of the juniors wanted to go food court for lunch. In the end, only a few bought from food court. The seniors bought fast food, and the rest din eat. Ha ha. Played pool after that for quite some time. Considering that it's my second time playing, not that bad. Hit some balls in, made a nice comeback from 4 balls down, won qu kui by chance (he shot the black ball into the hole by accident... ha ha.) Qu kui got despised to some extent, as he kept on hitting white n black balls into the holes. Ha ha. Anyway, nice day of pool.

Btw, alcohol can remove nail varnish... k. Thanks ms. Shall try to get some ethanol from the lab... somehow.

Went to have tea (or lunch for some) at bk later on. Crapped a bit with them. Finally knew who my angel's. Ha ha. Thanks to those (joel, wj for instance) who din expose my identity. Shall get back at him for calling me "gay".

Then, we went heeren's to buy a gift for pei yi (hope i got the name right). Disaster struck. We're at the bottom of an escalator, deciding on which level to go. Some of us (like me) were blocking the way, so we moved off. I moved to the side, where the railing's, and decided to lean backwards. Then... u noe. The strength of the escalator's amazing. Luckily, my jeans's still flexible enough, and I can just manage to bring myself down. Or else, I'll be stuck somewhere at the middle of the escalator, where the second floor comes close to the railing. Whatever. Lucky escape.

Heeren's. Went to an optician shop first to look at shades. Then, everyone got separated. Somehow. Stayed a while with a few of them, ws, joel n wj, before going home before dinner.

Definitely pissed off my parents today, esp my mum, since they're, n still are, opposed to me going out. Ha ha. Nvm.

Moving on...

Proud to be a Singaporean, though I will be even more proud if casmir, dickson n bennett aren't in that team.

Anyway, great news from epl. er.. some of them. Chelsea won (SIGH), arsenal lost (GREAT!), n man utd's just a pt behind arsenal. Think the title's all for chelsea to lose now. Nothing much arsenal or man utd can do to stop them except to win every match, n hope chelsea got hit by injuries.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home