Once a guy, always a proper guy

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Study break... what an oxymoron

Yea, the cas's finally ended. 1 more month of snell and guyton bef a gd long break. :) Went out with anat grp after the anat paper to sentosa, and my whole body's still aching now (prob bball on fri and soccer just now doesn't reallie help). Still, must start building up my fitness if I reallie wanna play in munus. Dun think I can last long in any match now, seeing how I was left totally stranded by the opposing team in the last game we played this morn. But I still scored a fine header against the under-10s, my first goal since dun noe when... :p Soccer and bball rox!

Watched the replay of the mu vs europe XI match on fri. Both teams played very relaxed, as if they're on their own training ground or sth. Was a fun match to watch, as both teams just showed off all the skills without the pressure of the game. Like ronaldo stumbling over his stepovers, scholes holding the ball in his own pen box for like 2 mins bef making an horrendous backpass to his keeper (lucky heaton made a fine tackle), the crowd booing all the liverpool players whenever they touched the ball... How i wish sch'd be like that. No pressure of tests and exams.

Started to play spider solitare lately. =D Irritating game. Can't say I like that challenge all the time, esp when u open up cards that u can't do anything with (like kings for instance).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home