Once a guy, always a proper guy

Friday, February 23, 2007

A story forwarded to my email...

One morning, a husband came back from fishing and took a nap. His wife decided to take the boat out despite not being familiar with the waters and the boat. She motored the boat out a short distance, and stopped to read a book.

Halfway while reading, the game warden came and said to her, "Good morning ma'am, what're u doing?"

"Reading a book," she said, "Isn't that obvious?"

"But you're in a restricted fishing area!"

"So? I'm reading, not fishing!"

"But still, I'd have to take u into custody, as you've all the equipment. For all I know you can start fishing anytime."

The wife paused for a while bef replying, "If you do that, I'll sue you for sexual assault and harassment."

Stunned, the game warden said, "But I haven't even touched you."

"Still, you got all the tools to do so. For all I know you may do so anytime."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home