Once a guy, always a proper guy

Sunday, March 18, 2007

med blog

Yea, it's finally up. Click here to view it. :P

Just watched toy story, the first one, on disney. Can't believe I forgot how the story goes liao.

Anw, more funnie stories from the world of football...

Gay times...

When Jol was asked if he had been forced to field star striker Dimitar Berbatov against his will by Spurs' board, as had been reported in sections of the media, the Dutchman was adamant: 'I'm not gay'. "It's the same as if you said to my missus that I was gay. It's nonsense. Nobody can change my mind or tell me what to do. The only person who might be able to change my mind is Chris Hughton."


And for those who wanna laugh, check out all these blunders, esp the last one, by keepers worldwide. The last one rox. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home