Once a guy, always a proper guy

Saturday, December 03, 2005

MORE MOUNTAIN AIR!

Anw, in case I forgot again, we had TWO FREE RIDES at genting! :p The ferris wheel n the indoor roller coaster. Ha ha.

Quite sian. Why do they've to place a double week just before I go for ns? That means I'm forced to play some players that I normally wouldn't have put. Nvm.

Reallie in need of more mountain air. Think my Hb levels a little low le. Must stock up before ns. So, going cameron earlie tmr morn with my familee up to the 6th. That means, it's nearly impossible to contact me thru sms or phone during this period of time. Haven't ruled out telepathy yet, though I seriously doubt that's possible. Anw, I wish myself a happy n safe vacation! =D

"Regarding your application for deferment, I am sorry to inform you that due to administrative reasons, you would have to adhere strictly to the letter dated in October." Sad. Nvm. Prehaps today's soccer session's the last class outing before ns. Ha ha. Damn tired, esp after sat today, which's mentally demanding. Time allocation for essay sux. Will go sleep earlier...

Finally started on the autographs that're left. Sigh. Sometimes, just seem like there's not much to write. I mean, on some occasions, words just can't describe well. Crapping'll serve the purpose better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home