Once a guy, always a proper guy

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

What a day!

Day starts as I got a call from my dad, that Mr. a. yap wants all math tutors (cip) to look for him by 7.50. Ha ha. Din catch what my dad say. As such, ms and I saw him. Ha ha. Too bad that ms and you-know-who had similar mandarin namings. :p

Still don't know why thy phy tutors only told us thy phy s qns to do, by tmr, today. Damn zai lor. Only 1 day to do thy qns. Luckily, qns not that long, and can finish thy qns quickly.

Poisson ball...... who wants to play tmr?

Bio: amusing! Talking about growth hormon', n jy's trying to pick up my writing tool on thy floor, with it so far away from "wj" lor. (I'm in thy row on top of jy, n it's down from my chair lor.) Ha ha. Don't think I can pick it up from jy's position lor.

Vigorous football now. Playing in that prohibit'd spot's not that gd: as thy bola drops down, a particular guy (who kicks it down, or ppl bully him) has to follow it. Sorry jo for that ball I ram! Anw, go for thy talk at 2.30. Basically, just sign in n walk out, continuing our football on thy grass. Wj, yc, ms and I basically just shoot n pass thy bola around lor. :p


Ha ha. Noticed anything in the above 5 paragraphs? I din use any "e"! :p Very very tough to write without using that letter. Have to resort to so many grammatical flaws, and even replace "irene" with "you-know-who". Nvm. Just crapping a little.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home