Once a guy, always a proper guy

Sunday, May 29, 2005

Packing

Ha ha. Finally cleared up the piles of rubbish in my room today. Now, it's just some misc stuff, rough paper, waste (to be dumped), maths (haven't figured out how to file the notes), unneeded sch work (like practs), and 12 files. Well done, mm! Perfectly on schedule. Planning to start my revision slowly tmr. Hurray! Anw, packing them's very sian, considering that I've just left one and a half year's of work on the floor and the cupboard, so had to arrange them into subjects and their different headings. Luckily I wrote dates on most of the ws, or else I'd have taken a much longer time to finish packing. A slight backache, since I did everything on the floor. Nvm. At least most of my stuff're in order now!

Anw, quite surprised by what girls nowadays do. One watched pokemon yesterday (btw, it's beautifly), and another reminded me of a very very impt medical procedure for next thurs' operation, to spare me from some post-operational damage. Ha ha.

Reminder: that psc thingy at 815, and chem s in the afternoon tmr!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home