Once a guy, always a proper guy

Friday, March 11, 2005

Fatigue...

Had not been getting enough sleep nowadays. Slept at twelve plus everyday even though I've to wake up at five forty everyday.. sian. Wednesday: had to settle time tunnel at night. Some technical difficulties, with my dad's windows comp not being able to read thumbdrives (wtj), and large size of the mp3 files means that I've to temp move some of andrew's files to my comp before putting in the files.... Ha ha. In the end, just sent one mp3 file n the ppt to my dad's comp, n tested it once. Quite glad that it turned out well, though I din really expect the whole presentation to last two periods!

Band till EIGHT THIRTY on thur. Sian. Though I'm glad that there's this sterling phy talk on that day, which gave me an ideal excuse to be late for band. :p. The talk isn't exactly nice to hear, like friday's talk. Many of us fell asleep! Ha ha. Quite amused to see chs boys taking down notes during the talk. Made me wonder whether they actually understood the stuff or not. So, after the talk, me n yk just watched a bit of junior soccer at the thirty storey, and tricked jy into coming up to mug. Ha ha. Some girl talk later on, which hopefully would remove any persistent rumours that've been circulating for the past few days. Band later, which means I'm exempted from chem s. Ha ha.

Oh yeah. Played soccer after sch instead of going to the napfa project. Ws scored a brillant goal!

Friday: fantastic game of soccer today, esp during the second break. The tempo's fast, quality excellent, and there're enough pple to make it a fun game. Lamed a bit by scoring one or two goals by throwing it directly into the opponent's goalpost. Ha ha.

Chem talk later on, which me, yk n vernon din fall asleep, cos we're all busy talking!

Shopped a bit later on. In the end, settled on buying some goodies. Thanks gloria, andrew n liming for helping me with the shopping n the wrapping!

Don't come late for capriccio tmr, esp those going nus open house! And go arts for dinner! Best is if you all reach sch by six thirty, to get gd seats. See you there! It'll be a gd concert!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home