Once a guy, always a proper guy

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Fries galore!

Ha ha. Every tuesday's fries day! Again, another mass order for fries, but this time, more organized. Passed around a piece of paper during chem lect for the rest to place orders (no. of bags, with or without pepper or salt, n any other orders). Btw, think I forgot to mention this. Pple who've eaten fries, pls drink lots of water!

Mrs. Foo rox. She's a nice teacher, though her eyesight's..er... ahem. She asked pple in alternate seats to answer qns. Then, when jiayi besides me've answered, she asked ME to ans. She claimed that I should ans, or else only the girls'd ans the qns. Ha ha. There're some things that she doesn't know...

Hurray! Maths tut changed back to thursday! Ha ha.

Betrayal. Mistrust. Some themes for gp today. The guys're so nice lor, but the girls... tsk. Ha ha. Esp enjoyed the moment when the guys can tut at the girls for breaking some agreement TWO TIMES. Can see the sheepish look on their faces... Ha ha.

Band pract today, which ended ONE HOUR LATE!!! Sian. Incurred the wrath of my dad, which I don't really much care actually....

Oh yeah. Last night, some intensive spamming before I went to bed. Reminded a few pple numeorus times to bring bio tys. Ha ha. Did I mention that I slept on my desk for an entire hour, and woke up to drink a cup of rotten milk even without finding the taste bad? Luckily, no stomachache...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home