Once a guy, always a proper guy

Friday, February 04, 2005

Girl Power!!!

Girl power rules! Hurray! Soccer session yesterday: girls played in defence are superb! Only let the juniors had 2 shots on target. Then, soccer after bio spa: the girls' defence's excellent: only 1 goal conceded. Then, after sch: the girls beat the guys 3-1!!! Ha ha.

Just got my sat results. Maths: 800. Verbal: 650. Not bad, considering I din really mug for it.

Slightly screwed up my bio spa, when I used the rounded off values to do t-test.. then, tried to change in the last ten mins.. sian. Think I used the wrong t-critical value too! Whatever. It's over already, n hope any careless mistakes won't be fatal.

Nice day of sectionals today. Ha ha. Some fun n laughter, which's gd, esp at the end of a week.

Yahoo sux.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home