Once a guy, always a proper guy

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

VSL

Got niaoed by mr. lee today, after playing soccer during the break. Ha ha. Whatever.

Anyway, now, on tue, there's only 1 break! Sigh.. the last period of maths tut on thur's brought forward... Frankly, I preferred a double break, since there'll be more soccer sessions (not that we're tired after that becos of soccer- look at today's gp lesson!), n there's no need to wait for another 40s doing nothing for chem s. Ha ha. Whatever. Less soccer: considered it as a rest!

Gp lesson today... er. Think we're just too tired to pay much attention. The workout doesn't help at all, n washing my face isn't that effective. Nvm. At least I got a free choc for just crapping a little by saying who krushchev's! Not bad.

Oh yeah. Think I forgot to mention yesterday that in my rush to change before phy s, I dropped my hp n wallet, the former breaking into parts. Ha ha. Thanks to those (jo, jasmine, jiayi, laura, liming, gloria at least) who helped pick them up and fix it!

Crappy soccer session today. Nvm. A slight injury to my left thumb. Not that serious, but still, enough to cause some disturbance.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home