Once a guy, always a proper guy

Saturday, January 22, 2005

SAT...

Sat.. not bad. The standard's kind of expected: difficult verbal, and a maths section that's.. er.. have to choose my words carefully. Some interesting qns that need some thinking, n many others which're quite fun (though sian after some time) to do. Yeah.

Registering online isn't gd after all. Messed up my last name for my first. End up writing "Yi-Fu Jeff Hwang" as my name.. stupid, right?

Sitting in the 13th row, near the entrance to the hall. Ha ha. Talking about bad luck. Though I enjoy having some nice natural breeze, my things started getting flown away: admission tix, answer booklet etc... sigh.

And can't believe that one of the instructions's to put away our pencil case!!!! Ha ha. Only pencils n erasers're allowed. Quite doltish.

Who went: me, yc, gloria, laura, yf, yun tao, shen qian, luer, n grace from the junior class. Saw many others too, like jun yang, qun xian, qi qin, n even ying liang, who's currently in rj.

So, sat ended, n I had lunch with qi qin, gloria n laura. They'd biomed later. Ha ha. Hope they enjoy it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home