Once a guy, always a proper guy

Monday, October 31, 2005

It's finished! Nearly...

Ha ha. Nearly got the first uni app complete. Should be the first one in the class to complete a us uni app rite? :p Anw, a rush today, cos I forgot to print out one form! Only found out about it when doing the online app yesterday. Nvm. Not much lah. Just getting signatures to acknowledge that I knew what "single-choice early action" is. Btw, the online app's a little screwed. For the essays, they stated that the character limit's 1600 (for eg), and when I got my count below this value, it still exceeded the limited amount of space I had!!! Sian. And in front, when I couldn't type the achievements further, there're still some space there!!! Had to write 05 instead of 2005. Wtj. Nearly settled le. Hurray!

Sigh... Could have got at least 30 pts more for the past two weeks, if I had not made stupid goalkeeping decisions.. Nvm.

Then this morn, chem rem. Everyone did have a nice time listening to the opera-like practice next door from the choir ppl. And who's the one who commented, "They did win a gold with honours, didn't they?"

Waiting patiently for the update...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home