Once a guy, always a proper guy

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Total Defence Day...

Er... happy Total Defence Day, everyone! Ha ha.

Shall only do a brief update, since I've lots to do later on... Nearly died from high blood pressure during bio tut today, as qiqi lost my ans to the structured qns! Sian... was sitting at the end of the row some more. So, read the notes (phloem loading: the first qn) while mrs foo's going through the mcq qns. Luckily, she started from the row in front, the person right in front of me. Was left counting the no. of people that needed to ans qns before me, and I was taken aback that a few of the qns just require one word ans. Very much relieved when the bell went. Ha ha.

Late again for band pract, after a freak soccer session. Took full advantage of no offside being called by just camping in the opposition half. Ha ha. Otherwise, a really freaking soccer session, due to the abnormally large goalposts, the sand pitch, aching legs, large field size, and hot weather...

Missed nearly half a lecture of maths lecture, as I need to print some stuff, and, also, my stomach's calling desperately for food...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home