Once a guy, always a proper guy

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Sigh...

Damn. Bro used my comp when I'm still typing an entry.. and he hanged my comp! Ha ha. I'm starting to feel how irritated, frustrated, flabbergasted, or amused (er..), people're when my spamming interrupted their work in numerous ways... comp hang, column on the right, sounds...

For some reason, that thought came back today, many days after I've decided not to think any more of it. 11 hours of sleep the previous night and 3 hours of afternoon nap today seemed so little when one's troubled... Sigh. Whatever. I know and have done what I think's the best for now. (the best... reminds me of fantasy soccer.... ha ha. A lucky wk 18!). Anyway, wrapping of my christmas gift's very hard, as it's of some irregularly shape. Hope that "lucky" (ahem) person doesn't mind the poor wrapping and likes the present inside when (s)he sees it tmr... Ha ha.

Tomorrow: last day of cip (CARE: some p3 and p4 kids. Held at school). And class Christmas dinner later on at pasta mania, followed by gift exchange. Bought the present yesterday. Hopefully, the person who gets it wears it often!

Contemplating whether to get a private blog or not. There're things that definitely shouldn't be said on an open blog... Not for now.

Read Grace Chow's blog entries on the papers today. Think blogs are quickly rising into prominence, and expect more people to start having one in the near future. The spirit of Mrs. Chow can be felt after reading her entries, even by people who don't know her (like me), though I'm still too young and immature to understand what death means to one who's seen so much in one's lives.

Treasure what's with us now, or one can only regret after one's failed to do so.


There's no use looking back or wondering
How it could be now or neither been


Nvm. Life's great, iseneh? Reminds me of Mr. Ng, sec 3 and 4 geog teacher. Ha ha. He used to say that (without iseneh) often, though his "why like that"'s even more prominent.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home