Once a guy, always a proper guy

Thursday, December 16, 2004

Back...

Second time I din update my blog for 2 consecutive days... Anyway, hi yc! Hope u've a great time at foreign parts... And did u buy PSP?

Anyway, class chalet and intensive band pract for the past few days... 14th to 16th: class chalet. Band pract: everyday. Will write more about it later, but not today... Too tired to write so much.

Anyway, band concert today. Think it's a success. Full house (definitely with a few empty seats. When is there a concert in which all the seats are filled? Maybe a few, but not sch band concerts). Pieces are nice. Some wrong notes which I din expect to play, but nvm. Cheers, jess, laura and ws for coming down to support me and joel! Hope you all enjoy it!

Chalet now: very fun, iseneh? Though I've no particular liking for the bbq food I got: Somehow, I got the idea of it being physically abused before being cooked... Nvm. Thanks to all the pple who've organised it.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home