Once a guy, always a proper guy

Monday, December 13, 2004

The importance of regular meals...

Can you all believe all impotent regular meals are? Today, had a very early breakfast (around/before six), cos I had to leave at around six thirty for nyjc (second last time... hurray!). And I misjudged my timing! Reached nyjc at around 7.20, which's way way too early... Luckily I saw samuel (ling.. part of the twin brothers) going for breakfast before pract, so, just went along and had another bite. Otherwise, I'd be starving when pract ended... After pract ended (around 1.30), I still had to go chs with my parents and bro (settled some admin stuff), before going Giant to buy groceries... In the end, just bought some bread of litle calorific value... and only ate a bowl of congee at four! Really ate like a pig then... Wtj.. Nvm. End result: slept like a pig for three hours! Sigh... No wonder animals hiberate in winter! No food, brain stops functioning, eye closes, and there u're!

Band pract's quite nice today. The last pract with tim reynish (guest instructor / conductor). Though we din really play well, he tried to boost our morale by wearing some funny t-shirt (forte's still a light dynamic), and even dancing with mr. leng (hc conductor) in one piece! Ha ha.

Class chalet tmr! Ha ha. Too bad I'm checking out after wed... concert on thur.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home