Once a guy, always a proper guy

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Recovery from injuries

Was browsing thru skysports just now. Background info: Jimmy Bullard, 1 fulham mid, had his leg crushed by Scott Parker, newcastle captain, in a epl match not long ago. ACL (some ligament) damage, out for about 9 months. This's what his manager, chris coleman, who was involved in some car accident last time, said of his injuries in an effort to er boost his morale:

"I told him I broke my ankle, I smashed my fibula in 16 different places, and had a compound fracture of my tibia and I ruptured my cruciate and medial ligaments, but still got back to the fringes of the first team."

Talking about being optimistic.

Oh, n badminton rox! Ha ha. Played with glo laura n no no this morn. Fun!! :P Got some hilarious moments too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home