Once a guy, always a proper guy

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Very, very tired...

Sian... slept for only four plus hours last nite, n lasting consecutive games of soccer n bball's horrible. Reallie no more energy to last another round after sch...

That qq ah. Kept the class diary for three whole months w/o doing anything worthwhile to do. Quite stunned when I saw that I actually wrote the last entry, even though I can't remember when I last touched or saw it. Nvm. First entry of the term, n "wj"'s to tarnish mine with an actually very nice pict, but horribly untrue annotations...

Think I'll go sleep early later, if I'm going to go sch at my usual time tmr. Sigh. Have to settle my applications very very soon. Anw, since I still've two more yrs, can afford to apply to the less prestigious uni next yr lor. NS's finally been useful for once. :D

Btw, ms ong addressed me openly by my proper name today during lect today. Kind of soft, so not as much laughter. Got some weird looks from the class below us though, n my band mates even said that it's gross. :p To quote mr lee, I'm finally recognised! Ha ha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home