Once a guy, always a proper guy

Monday, October 10, 2005

Tired...

Sleeping at one plus, two plus for two consecutive days isn't nice, esp when I've to wake up early each day (I consider waking up at 12 to be normal). Quite interesting to see ppl coming online so late at nite, n only started chatting at eleven plus. If everyone's trying to emulate owls, have to say that's the right way of doing so. :p Oh yeah. Still can't figure out how I forget to bring my bio a3 size ws (I photocopied later on), when I'm reminding everyone that I can to do so. Must be fatigue.

Possibly my last assembly at chs today. Some nice treats for us, with them repeating different permutations of the national anthem to emphasise the importance of national identity, while their version of the chinese sch song rox. Din noe that sch songs can be that nice to hear. Must be due to playing the same two lines three times each wk for 4 yrs n a half...

Will get an early sleep today. =D

Full of riddles lately: I can multiply or divide. Yet, when I do so, I will never change, in spite of any change in environmental conditions, in spite of the progress of time. What am I? (High evolutionary potential.. nvm)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home