Once a guy, always a proper guy

Thursday, June 09, 2005

Surprises, surprises...

Ha ha Interesting day of peer tutoring. Finally went to teach the sec 4s this wk, since my tutee(s) for the past 3 days were late, n my sec 4 tutee last wk's here. So got to tutor him and another guy in a room separate from the sec 5s, without any supervision from any teacher. :p Ended up with some groups slacking n even playing hard attack, and one of my tutee playing hp games after the break. Btw, the whole sch's infested with millipedes and centipedes. Managed to remove a millipede from the lib, though I may have dropped it near the lib door. Ha ha.

Finally knew why woodlands lib's so crowded now. Saw samuel (ling) and shaun (band junior from chs) on my way home! Ha ha. Great to see them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home